Saturday, May 8, 2010

These Are My Fat Pants!

Before the appointment on Wednesday, I wanted to swing by Goodwill to see what I could find in the way of fat-pants...aka maternity pants.  Last time Becky was down, we went looking for non-maternity maternity clothes for here, and I logged it away as a great place to find pants!  I ended up walking out of there with 2 pairs of shorts (1 khaki, 1 black), 1 pair of khaki pants, 1 pair of khaki capris, and 1 pair of jean capris all for less than $20!!!  Everything but the shorts are Motherhood Maternity brand!  Kirk racked up too, finding some good golf clubs (no-he doesn't golf...he turns them into snake hooks) and a table lamp that someone had made out of an old boat prop. 

It's too early to be showing a baby bump, but that doesn't mean I am not SUPER bloated! I can barely button my regular jeans anymore.  Needless to say, I figured it couldn't hurt to wear the khaki pants to work yesterday...OH MY GOODNESS!!! They are SO SO SO SO SO SO comfortable!  I (only half-jokingly) told Kirk that I may never go back to regular pants, but he quickly informed me that that was NOT an option!  But for the next 9 months, I am going to thoroughly enjoy maternity pants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates