I guess you aren't really supposed to 'feel' pregnant at this point. From what I've read in various things, I'm really only supposed to have a sore chest and be extra tired. I can, with absolute certainty, check those off my list! Even my teeny tiny little yorkie puppy walking on my chest feels like 10 tons of bricks squishing me. But until yesterday, I didn't feel anything more.
I started not feeling all that great when I woke up, but didn't figure anything would come of it. I took my prenatals, had a granola bar (we were going out for our weekly Sunday @ IHOP), and was outside about to help Kirk load the truck up when it hit. That feeling in your throat that you know can only mean one thing. With water bottle, keys, and purse in hand, I bent over at the back of the bronco and just hoped it would be over soon! I then realized that I should probably start taking the prenatals at night...because they didn't stay down very long. --Add that to the list of things to ask at the doctor on Wednesday.-- Needless to say, I went back inside and fell asleep for about 45 minutes. I felt fine after that!
We went to the farm to go fishing with Thomas, Michelle, & Kaylee last night (oh, I took another nap before we went...guess that exhaustion is starting to really kick in...much to Kirk's dismay). The whole time we were at the farm, I wanted to tell Michelle...it killed me not to be able to. After having to change 2 blown tires on Mr. Tanner's truck, we finally headed home around 8:30. Instead of cooking, we swung by McDonald's and grabbed dinner. Chicken nuggets for me & a burger for Kirk. For some unknown reason, I really wanted a bite of Kirk's burger. I wanted a bite so bad, I ignored the fact that I haven't had red meat in YEARS! OH MY GOODNESS-IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO TASTY! I didn't eat most of my nuggets after that, because I had that burger taste in my mouth.
Kirk realized we forgot to get dog food, so we had to go back to town (our puppies were hungry) around 9:00. Let's just say we made another stop at McDonald's! :-) Now, don't get me wrong. I don't plan on chowing down on cheeseburgers the entire pregnancy, but that hankering for one was uncontrollable. What happens to someone who hasn't had red meat in years that decides to eat an entire McD's cheeseburger is enough to keep me from eating too many more...but YUM! Kirk got a big kick out of it, and even took a picture of me eating it! PS: My hand looks HUGE in the picture. I promise it's not nearly that large...looks like the hulk's hand!
Oh the fun of being pregnant & the things my body does!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
1 month ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment