Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Want It--The Series!

Just like Belly School, I am going to start the I Want It series.  I know, I know, it sounds greedy.  I don't, in any way, expect to end up with everything I want.  I just wanted to have a way to share the things I find, research, and think would make our baby's life (and sometimes our own) easier and more fun.  At some point, I am sure some of these things will end up on our registry, just as a dream.  Who knows?! Anyways--I want:

--This super cute baby bank that's a tractor (mainly because it reminds me of Kirk) Click Here
--The MamaRoo! It's an ingenious new swing that mimics the motions parents actually make while soothing their babies...instead of the back and forth motion so many motorized swings do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates