Yep...Baby is the size of a blueberry this week! Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.
Morning sickness has been rough, and a slight cold has set in...with lots of coughing. People have mentioned that I am starting to show, and I am feeling like maybe I am. Either that or I am going crazy. I stepped on the scale this morning, and compared to the scale at the doctor's office 2 weeks ago, I have lost almost 15 pounds....if that gives you any idea how the morning--scratch that--NONSTOP sickness has been. Come on 12th week! I have another appointment this Thursday morning, and am excited to see how the blueberry has grown.
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
1 month ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment