I haven't been able to purchase anything for Baby Tanner yet, mainly because there is no nursery in existence. That does not, however, mean that I haven't been thinking about how I want to decorate the Baby Space. I think that's what I am going to call it from now on...Baby Space. Those of you who have been to our house know that the 1,000 sq ft we have it rather tiny. We aren't actively looking for a bigger home, but if something comes along (OK, Kirk isn't actively looking....I check real estate websites all the time), we are not opposed to moving. Until that point, I will be sharing my office/craft room with Baby.
The point to this blog post?! I have been trying to figure out what I want Baby Space to look like. I think I have decided on a black & white theme with accents of green. I looked at Hancock fabrics today with a few friends, but wasn't impressed by what I saw. Kirk still hasn't measured the crib for me, so I don't know if I am truly going to have to make the bedding or if a set I find will fit. Until then...I continue to search for ideas. I keep coming back to this picture:
I am in total LOVE with this idea for nursery bedding!!! It's so simple, so modern, and can go for a boy or girl! It's the Moderno Crib Set made by Bebe Chic and it's very pricey! I would venture to say if I could find fabric that made me happy, I would have little to no trouble making something very similar, with the help of my mother-in-law of course!!!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
1 month ago








0 comments:
Post a Comment