I've been blog stalking lately, through some REALLY crafty mama-blogs. It's really starting to inspire me to get crackin on things for Baby Bean! Too bad I need to be organizing the house and getting things put away instead of making a craft-mess :-( So until the time comes for me to spread out and sew up a storm, I will make a public list of things I want to make. Now I challenge you readers, whoever you are, to hold me to these tasks!
If you are interested in making any of these, I am linking to the directions page I have found (click the names of the items, ie: nursing cover)!
Here goes (in no particular order):
A Nursing Cover, found at Prudent Baby. To cover up my goodies while nursing in public!
Memory Boxes found at Crafty Chic Mommy, to display major life moments.
An ADORABLE Yarn Sun found at Prudent Baby, to brighten Bean's room
No Stains Changing Pad Covers found at Prudent Baby, to still be funky but hide any stains
Fabric Covered Letters found at Prudent Baby, to spruce up my T collection and when we pick a name
Raggy Burp Cloths found at Homemade by Jill, to keep our shoulders clean in style
A Carseat Cover, found at Vanilla Joy, to keep Bean safe & warm without zipping him/her up
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
1 month ago













0 comments:
Post a Comment