Friday, June 25, 2010

Belly School-Tips From Other Mama's

Ok, so everyone has advice for a pregnant girl!  They share how they coped with this, how they felt about that.  What I really want to know is the REAL DEAL, REAL LIFE stuff that works!  I'm talking "Nobody would ever talk about it but it's been the best trick in my book" type of stuff.

What triggered this questioning of mine, you may ask?  My friend Callie.  She's always been a straight forward, tell it like it is kind of girl, who isn't afraid to share her most nasty life details...even about the delivery room ;-)

Callie's Facebook status read as follows today:

Calloway Deegan: I just put a dirty diaper in the McDonald's bag to keep me from eating all the extra french fries. I wish I could do that with all of the food I keep shoving in my face...

It's things like this that are going to help me make it through this journey into and through motherhood!  

Advice for Kirk is more than welcomed too!  While in Jamaica, my Uncle (for all intensive purpose) Will shared this little gem with Kirk:

Wear your least favorite, grimy shoes in the delivery room.  Don't ask why, just do it! 

So come on...share with us what you've got! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates