We are now headed in the color scheme direction of browns, greens, & a few yellow accents. He even helped me pick a green paint chip to start getting ideas of matching items!!! Yay for getting started on the serious decisions :-)
He was in a store tonight chatting with his uncle Gary, and I realized we were standing DIRECTLY across from the baby clothes!!! Sneaky little me wandered around looking at things, trying to see what was offered in the way of bedding and other things to match our newly chosen color scheme and came across my best friend (the clearance rack)! I finally bought my first few things for Bean! I am pretty excited to have a few things hanging in the closet :-)
3 piece green shirt, shorts, & frog onesie; yellow owl onesie, super soft jean overalls, My Dad Has Superpowers onesie, My Dad Can Fix Anything onesie.
Along with all these super fun finds I bought today, Terrisa, one of my bests from college sent Bean (or Olive as those girls call the baby) a present from her trip to Disney World. She is a collector of all things elephant, so it was only fitting for her to pick out a baby Dumbo!
Another one of my college bests, Lindsey, gave Olive/Bean a super cute owl to hang on the crib or car seat that jiggles! He is in the car, so I haven't had the chance to take a picture to show off yet. It's coming though!











0 comments:
Post a Comment