Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Hunt Is On!

I have been blog slacking lately---sorry about that! Things have been crazy busy lately, as we are in the process of **fingers crossed** buying a new house (hoping all goes according to planned).  More on the house later (we don't want to jinx it)!

Anywho...as the title states...the hunt is on! The hunt for what you ask?! The hunt for super-cute, unisex baby clothes! I know what you are thinking..."It would be so much easier if we just decided to find out what we are having."  Guess what?! I've thought that too! Now, don't get your hopes up-IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

WE ARE NOT FINDING OUT THE SEX OF OUR BABY!!

Now, with that said (in a loving manner with a big mischievous smile on my face), I have found it to be sort of a game finding outfits for Bean's arrival.  I know that once Bean makes his or her grand entrance, the pinks or blues will start flowing, but for those first few days, I can't have a naked baby!

I went to Macon last week with Amy and hunted for clothes.  I found some AWESOME deals, perfectly cute clothes, and drove away pleased with myself.  Those of you who know me well know that I was raised looking for the clearance items.  That's a game in itself! I am also a huge fan of Goodwill! I was very pleased to find some newborn warm clothes there that will work in the beginning for Bean.  I have been grumping about the fact that I can't find winter clothes on clearance for Bean because..well..DUH...it's summer! Goodwill provided :-)

The whole point to this post is simple...I don't have to know the sex of Bean in order to clothe him/her right off the bat!  Look at all the loot I found!

The first 2 are from Target (Dad & yellow monkey), the other 3 are from Goodwill

The first is a set of 5 stary onsies from Baby Depot, the 2 hoodie jackets & 3 gowns are from Target

The shorts & Aunt Rocks shirts are from Baby Depot, Aerosmith is Target, the last 2 are Goodwill!

I also got to visit with my girls from college this past weekend! Heather has a HUGE affinity for giraffes.  She found this cute little guy at Babies-R-Us and he will be a perfect fit with the Baby Space Decor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates