Sunday, January 2, 2011

Newborn Portraits!

I try not to have my giant camera in Amelia's face all the time, and am planning to limit myself to 1 actual portrait session a month.  That does not include the pictures I take with my phone and the point-and-shoot camera though, so no worries...you will still get pictures of this little lady frequently!

Today, however, I did attempt a newborn portrait session with her.  I must admit-I haven't had so much difficulty doing a newborns pictures before her.  I guess because she is my little one and I fussed and fretted about being exactly just so.  She also did not want to sleep much during it, which made it tough to pose her.  I will probably break down and try again later this week when we are having a sleepy day, but until then...I wanted to share a few of the shots with you!





The following picture is one that I will recreate each month.  The big bear's name is Barnaby and he was given to me by my Gramps when I was born.  I will take a photo with Amelia and Barnaby each month to compare how much she has grown!  FYI: She was over the photo session at this point, hence the cry-face.  She was also totally supported from behind and not falling as the picture portrays.  Mama takes care of her baby :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates