Sunday, April 25, 2010

Things I Have Learned in Belly School-The Series

So, I decided I am going to keep a running series within this blog chronicling the things I have learned about being preggers.  Here goes the first installment!

1.  I need to learn how to spell pregnante.  Yep-that's how I keep wanting to spell it.  Thank heavens for spellcheck!

2.  I have to drink LOTS of water.  I hate tap water-with a passion.  That's not to say I buy bottles...I pretty much hate those too!  I have been trying to figure out whether or not flavored waters, like Crystal Light, would be ok...so far, I have found consistent information to say that splenda is safe for us preggers, but stay away from Saccharin (in sweet-n-low)!

3.  Baby Tanner is the size of a poppy seed! HAHAHA I literally laughed out loud when I read that! I mean, how can I even be considered pregnant at that tiny of a size?

Yea-that's it for today...stay tuned for the next installment of "Belly School"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates