Sunday, April 25, 2010

DISCLAIMER

Ok, so now that I have secretly announced to...myself...that we are going to be parents, I now have the task of explaining the point to this blog!

My family & friends are VERY spread out.  California, Washington State, Florida, Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Washington DC, Missouri, North Carolina, and everywhere in between.  This distance makes me sad, and I wanted a way to still involve the ones I love in this new journey we are taking.

I don't have ANY idea what to "expect while expecting" but I am seeing this as a total learning experience and welcome it with growing belly.  I am sure people will offer advice, suggestions, and experience, and I welcome that too! I'm sure I will post lots of ramblings, wondering, questions, what-ifs, and the likes throughout the 9 months.  Please feel free to leave comments on any and all of the posts! You don't have to have a blog to do so, and can even do it anonymously. 

I am beyond ecstatic to become a mommy, and have seen Kirk as the person I want to be the father to my children since the very beginning. We welcome you on our journey, and can't wait to meet the little guy or gal when it's his/her time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates