Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow & 1 Month Photos!

It's getting a little easier to photograph my own child, and am pretty sure if I keep it up, anyone else's little ones will be a breeze compared to her.  It's not that she is difficult, but she recognizes me and wants to be held by me instead of other people's kids...who are infatuated with the new face and just lay there and stare. Or at least that's what I am telling myself :-)  Here are a few from her 1 month shoot!
 My personal favorite!
 Why, yes...she is pushing herself up like that---all by herself!
 Valentines Baby!
  Waving HELLO to all the people she loves!


We had snow again last night! That means Amelia got to wear her bear suit again! I never would have thought she would have needed it so many times...but this is the 3rd snow we have had since her birth! CRAZY for middle Georgia! 

She got to "taste" snow (I made sure it wasn't yellow!) and would have eaten the whole little ball if I would have let her!

 
 Toot (bulldog puppy on left) and Gizmo (yorkie on right) wanted to join in the snow picture fun!

I have made the educated decision to cloth diaper Amelia.  For a multitude of reasons, including the cost, environment, convenience, and fashion!  I am extremely lucky in that I had a kick-start of diapers from a family member.  We are currently using FuzziBunz Pocket Diapers, and while they are great, I am learning that there are some things I would change about what she wears.  Extremely lucky again--Mema is an AWESOME seamstress and we are going to make my adjustment.  I would rather have diaper covers and inserts than the pockets that require me to have to change and wash the outer shell each time she goes.  I am thinking something like Bummis Diaper Covers.  Anywho--here is a picture of Amelia in her first cloth diaper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Barefoot Mama | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates