So yeah, it's been nearly 2 months since my last post, but I promise I have great reason! We moved!!! We jumped up in house size from 1,000 square feet to 3,200 square feet...from 1 acre to 20 acres...from squished to ahhhhhhhhh! The only downside right now is that we don't have internet there yet--which is why I haven't posted in a while. I am at my mama's house right now, and giving the world a quickie post.
I am officially 24 weeks along now...and Bean is kicking like CRAZY! Our 20 week ultrasound went off without a hitch, and we resisted finding out what our little Bean is (I know, I know...much to your dismay). I have a belly and ultrasound picture but this computer isn't cooperating. BOO!
I have started being crafty, making burp cloths and the likes. I am also going to make a lamp for the room, and most likely a mobile. But then again, I have to find the time to create these goodies.
We were at goodwill last night and mama found a pair of SUPER CUTE camo overalls that were $1.60!!! We could not leave the store without them! Again...a picture exists, but you don't get to see it right now. Anywho, like I said...quickie post. Hopefully I can finagle internet at our house soon and will be able to show off all the updates in pictures (because its always better to see that to read about this stuff)!
England Lovelies – May 2027 (Trip 2)
1 month ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment